Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Ugly Girl 24


A very late, very strange (even for my standards) looking Ugly Girl today. My first attempt at sketching in Photoshop, which is actually quite a nice way to work.


There will be a long Ugly Girl drought coming, so please make sure you have made the necessary preparations: canning food, weatherproofing windows, repenting, etc. I leave for the Orient tomorrow, and shan't return for a full fortnight (May 5th), so hunker down. Also, please remember to water my plants.

1 comment:

  1. Dang, you been killing it recently. Much saddened by the lack of uglies in the coming weeks, but I will respond by printing our extra copies of my faves and knitting together a quilt or fashioning a calendar of glorious pinups. Thus will I then only be able to wile away my days in pleasure, flipping the yellowed sheets down here in this bomb shelter, safe from the world under this thick wool blanket of tangled arms and shiny rompers. Take care cruel world; I shall return, but not a day before more UGFCs see the light on thine blogspot account.

    ReplyDelete